[netCDF #IES-338116]: NetCDF 4.1.2-beta2 error

Hi Filipe,

> I'm trying to build netcdf-4.1.2-beta2 and I'm getting the following
> error during make check:

> Error: NetCDF: I/O failure
> FAIL: t_dap3b
> 1 of 2 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden
> make[3]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/netcdf-4.1.2-beta2/libncdap3'

This was almost certainly  an error caused by attempting to test remote
access when the test server was down, so it may work fine if you try it
again.

If the error persists, you could try rebuilding after "make clean" with
the configure argument "--disable-dap-remote-tests".  If that completes
OK, then probably everything is working fine, especially since the remote
tests before the failure you saw succeeded.

--Russ

Ticket ID: IES-338116
Department: Support netCDF