[netCDF #UXV-327920]: Netcdf help

Amol

> I Want to know how to install all libraries of netcdf in Ubuntu10.10

Instructions for installing the C-based libraries, including C++ and
Fortran interfaces, are here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install.html

> And also how to install java packages for importing in java code like
>
> import ucar.multiarray.ArrayMultiArray;
> import ucar.multiarray.IndexIterator;
> import ucar.multiarray.MultiArray;
> import ucar.netcdf.Attribute;
> import ucar.netcdf.Dimension;
> import ucar.netcdf.NetcdfFile;
> import ucar.netcdf.ProtoVariable;
> import ucar.netcdf.Schema;
> import ucar.netcdf.UnlimitedDimension;
> import ucar.netcdf.Variable;

Instructions for selecting which Jar file to get for  netcdf-Java are
available here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/documentation.htm

> How to run the C and Java program for creating and writing a netcdf file..

Some simple example programs for C, Java, and other APIs are here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/examples/programs

A full online workshop to learn more about netCDF is here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/workshops/most-recent/

--Russ

Ticket ID: UXV-327920
Department: Support netCDF