[netCDF #QWD-902753]: netcdf 4.1.2 check failure with pgi 10.9

> I tried building netcdf 4.1.2 for RH linux using the PGI 10.9 compiler
> for both Fortran and C.  The build completed successfully but the check
> failed, with:
>
> > error: NetCDF: I/O failure at test_varm3.c:91
> > *** Test: varm on URL:
> > http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/testdods/coads_climatology.nc
> > FAIL: test_varm3
> > Error: NetCDF: I/O failure
> > FAIL: test_vara
> > 2 of 5 tests failed
> > Please report to address@hidden
>
> System:

Howdy Jeff!

This is a failure of a remote test. The dap client is going out to grab the
data on the motherlode server. Perhaps you are having network issues or some
firewall prevents this from working?

If you rerun configure with --disable-dap-remote-tests then all the remote
tests will turn off and the rest of the tests (i.e. those not using the
network) will be run.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: QWD-902753