[netCDF #MBQ-177890]: RE: MinGW check failure

> Thanks for the update, Ed.
>
> On first attempt, (after I configure with --disable-dap) the compile of
> ./libs/libdispatch_la-parallel.o fails to find the include file 'pstdint.h'
> (which resides in libsrc).
>
> If I copy pstdint.h into the include directory (build kludge), the compile of
> ./libs/libdispatch_la-error.o fails to resolve the declaration
> PACKAGE_VERSION from 'error.c'
>
> I see PACKAGE_VERSION in libcf/config.h and udunits/config.h as an #undef
> placeholder. In version 4.1.1, PACKAGE_VERSION was set to 1.0-alpha5 and
> 2.1.9, respectively.
>
> I attempted to set PACKAGE_VERSION to the old values in libcf/config.h and
> udunits/config.h, but that did not affect any change.
>
> I'll continue attempting to track it down, but I assume there is something
> wrong with configure and the includes.
>
> Dan

Howdy Dan!

You should not have to copy any files around to get this to work. In fact, the
last release builds cleanly for me on mingw32 with --disable-dap
--disable-netcdf-4 --disable-fortran --disable-cxx.

I am now working on my own branch to get it working cleanly without all the
--disable options. If you want to see my latest attempt:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-ed.tar.gz

You can give this a try and let me know what breaks for you...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: MBQ-177890
Department: Support netCDF