[netCDF #VPO-520905]: 'Software for Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data' translation

Hi Bohdan,

> Can I ask you for a favor? Please place a tiny link back to the
> translation, does not matters where on the page. Not being able to
> announce it otherwise, I ask you for linking back to the translation to
> spread the good news around the globe. If not completely contrary to
> your principles and linking habits :)

Sorry, I have to decline.  I have no way of monitoring the resulting site,
checking if it follows updates to the original document, making sure it's
not just leveraging the high page rank of the original document for
advertising purposes, or evaluating the quality of the translation.

It's also against the policies of our web site administration to make
solicited links to web sites we can't read.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VPO-520905
Department: Support netCDF