[netCDF #KBI-801297]: Problem with parallel-enabled NectCDF4

> Hi, There,
>
> Recently, we have a problem with parallel enabled NetCDF4.
>
> In the attached tar file, we tried to write a simple NC4 file,
> test_par_netcdf4.nc, it runs OK, but ncdump generated:
> (This program can now only run on 1, 2, or 4 processors.)
>
> netcdf test_par_necdf4 {

Howdy Wei!

You must set flags nf90_mpiio or nf90_mpiposix (or their C or F77 equivalents)
when using parallel I/O.

I have changed the codebase to give an invalid input error if parallel access
is attempted without using one of these flags.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: KBI-801297
Department: Support netCDF