[netCDF #CGL-973049]: error

Greetings Maria!

It looks like xmgrace is having issues loading the netCDf dylib (shared object
for Mac OSX). It's hard to recommend where to go from here without more
information, so let's see what we can do to get started.

1) Does /sw/lib/libnetcdf.4.dylib exist? If so, see 2); if not, let's start
from there (please send the full output of the failure [everything that
following executing `xmgrace`]).

2) Is /sw/lib in your library path? At the command line, execute the command
`env` - is the variable DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH set? If not, try setting it using:

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/sw/lib

[if you are using the bash shell - for csh, use setenv in plave of export. If
you are not sure which shell you are using, look for SHELL in the output from
`env`].

Execute env again to make sure DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is being properly set.

Once this variable is set, try to run `xmgrace` again to see if it works. If it
doesn't please send the full output that follows.

Cheers!

Sean Arms

> Dear developpers, I am using your package through fink (for Mac
> OSX). It is needed
>
> for a graphic program called xmgrace. Nevertheless,
> when I try to run ir,
>
> I keep on getting the message:
>
> dyld: Library
> not loaded: /sw/lib/libnetcdf.4.dylib