[netCDF #XPO-276613]: compiling f90 and including netcdf

You can give it a try, although I am not sure why they didn't get installed in
the first place. The output from `make check` shows that the tests passed just
fine with the libnetcdff lib, so you should be in good shape to copy them to
/usr/local/lib.

Let me know how that goes,

Sean

Ticket ID: XPO-276613