[netCDF #LFV-328894]: Need your help for installing NetCDF!!!

Greetings!

The issue is that libquadmath cannot be found on your system - it may be there,
but it does not appear to be in your standard library path. Can you search your
system for libquadmath? If you can't find it, then you will need to install it.
From what I can tell, libquadmath is installed as part of the standard gcc
package, so a lack of libquadmath on your system may indicate a problem with
the gcc install.

Please let me know what you find (or don't find),

Sean

> Hello,
>
> I attached the log file and output file with this email, please check them.
>
> Thanks very much.
>

> All the best,
> Xiuquan Wang
>

> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Greetings!
> >
> > Would you mind sending your config.log, as well as the full output from
> > make (you may do something like this to get the output in a text file):
> >
> > make >& make.out
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Sean
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I want to install NetCDF on my computer with OpenSUSE 11.4 and GNU
> > > compilers, I met some errors as follows:
> > >

> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../include -g -O2 -g
> > -O2
> > > -MT fort-attio.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fort-attio.Tpo -c fort-attio.c  -fPIC
> > > -DPIC -o .libs/fort-attio.o
> > > In file included from fort-attio.c:8:0:
> > > ncfortran.h:24:42: fatal error: NF_INT_IS_C_... not defined: No such file
> > or
> > > directory
> > > compilation terminated.
> > > make[2]: *** [fort-attio.lo] Error 1
> > > make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/wrf/Downloads/netcdf-4.1.3/fortran'
> > > make[1]: *** [check] Error 2
> > > make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/wrf/Downloads/netcdf-4.1.3/fortran'
> > > make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

> > > Could you please help me to fix it?  Thanks very much.
> > >

> > > All the best,
> > > Xiuquan Wang
> > >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: LFV-328894