[netCDF #LFV-328894]: Need your help for installing NetCDF!!!

Can you do a  `make distclean` again, but this time before running the
configure script, try setting the following environmental variable:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/gcc-4.6.1/lib

(this assumes you are using bash - if you are using a c shell, like tcsh, then
you will need to use setenv).

Then try running the configure script and see how that goes.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: LFV-328894
Department: Support netCDF