[netCDF #VNB-852782]: netcdf support for a non-profit organization

Hi Jeffrey,

> We are a small non-profit working on Fusion Energy R&D.
>
> Our name is "EMC2 Fusion Development Corporation".  You can view our
> website at:
>
> http://www.emc2fusion.org/
>
> I use NetCDF heavily in our research.  I am having difficulty with
> porting issues, and would like to arrange for email support under the
> "Support to Institutions" conditions on your website.
>
> I would be the technical point-of-contact.  My contact information is:
>
> Jeffrey E. McAninch, Secretary/Treasurer
> EMC2 Fusion Development Corporation
> 120 Parkway Dr., Ste A
> Santa Fe, NM  87544
> address@hidden
> 505-412-5050
>
> Please let me know if there is any other information I need to provide.

That's sufficient, thanks.  Our support is on a best-effort basis, as it's
done by developers rather than a dedicated support staff.  That means there
will occasionally be lapses in responsiveness as development needs dictate.

Feel free to submit your questions to address@hidden and
we'll try to provide helpful responses as our development schedule allows.

It's interesting to know about your use of netCDF in fusion energy research.
We know of another group of netCDF users at Culham Centre for Fusion Energy
(CCFE) in the UK.  One of the researchers working there, Lynton Appel, has
contributed the new netCDF-4 C++ API, which is being used there for storing
experimental, analysis, configuration, model, and engineering data for their
MAST (Mega Amp Spherical Tokamak) project.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VNB-852782
Department: Support netCDF