[netCDF #QEA-331457]: 'Software for Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data' international

Hi Amanda,

> I am interested in your publication
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html#ANDX  and
> would like to translate it to Ukrainian language, so I can share it with
> the readers on my blog. For doing that I need your written permission.
> Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source.
> Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with
> translation.
>
> The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no
> print copies are planned. Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any
> questions regarding the translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?

Sorry, we have to decline. We have no way of monitoring the resulting site,
checking if it follows updates to the original document, making sure it's
not just leveraging the high page rank of the original document for
advertising purposes, or evaluating the quality of the translation.

It's also against the policies of our web site administration to make
solicited links to web sites we can't read.

--Russ

Russ Rew UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Ticket ID: QEA-331457