[netCDF #CGP-780566]: Ticket ID: UQB-955316

> Dear address@hidden,
> Further to my eralier mail of Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM. I tried to
> install netcdf without hdf support. After extracting and untarring the
> file I went into the install directory (netcdf-4.1.3) and typed
> "configure -pprefix=/usr/local". I am still getting errors as in the
> log file attached.
> Could you please advise, is this a problem of the operating system.
> I also attach my .bash_profile
> Thanks for assistance
>

> Ticket ID: UQB-955316
> Subject: netcdf build error
> Department: Support netCDF

You need to add the --disable-netcdf-4 option to configure if you don't want
netCDF-4/HDF5 features. Build and install documentation can be found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Quick-Instructions.html#Quick-Instructions

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: CGP-780566