[netCDF #RXD-942688]: NetCDF

> Hi Ed, any ideas as to what may be going on? Thanks so much.
>
> Sloan
> ATK Space Systems, Inc.

Howdy Sloan!

No, sorry, I have no idea what is going on. I can only suggest that you start
with the daily snapshot and try again. You can also do --disable-shared to
configure, to build the libraries statically.

I don't know what is going wrong on your system, but obviously libtool is
constructing a compiler command that is not valid. Have you asked the Absoft
people if they have ever seen this?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: RXD-942688