[netCDF #RLG-195516]: Problems installing netcdf

Hi Susana,

> I'm trying to install netcdf under windows with cygwin.
> I made the configuration with the option  --disable-f90   (because I got an
> error with f90)
>
> Then, when I do 'make check install' everything goes well until the end, I
> get this error:

> 1 of 9 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden
> make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Erreur 1
> make[2]: quittant le répertoire «
> /cygdrive/j/pay/var/tools/CHARM/libradtran/lib
> netcdf/netcdf/netcdf-4.1.3/nc_test »
> make[1]: *** [check-am] Erreur 2
> make[1]: quittant le répertoire «
> /cygdrive/j/pay/var/tools/CHARM/libradtran/lib
> netcdf/netcdf/netcdf-4.1.3/nc_test »
> make: *** [check-recursive] Erreur 1
>

> What can I do to fix the problem?

The CHARM/libradtran/lib directory is not associated with netCDF, but with the
libradtran
radiative transfer library developed by someone else.  The error message above
appears to
be output after an error in trying trying to build libradtran, so it's possible
the
developers of that library can help.

If the netCDF build was invoked as part of the libradtran installation and the
developers
of that library don't know why it failed, then we'll need more information to
debug the
problem, as listed here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

--Russ