[netCDF #RLJ-781337]: urgent!!! Error when building the NetCDF

Greetings Feng,

You may want to take a look at Ubuntu's netCDF package that lives in Universe -
it's 4.1.1, and you can get it through apt-get. Another option would be to use
the HDF5-1.8.5-patch1 version of hdf5 lib when building netCDF4.1.1. That
version of hdf5 can be found on the hdf website, or here:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4/hdf5-1.8.5-patch1.tar.gz

Let me know if either of these fix your issue. Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: RLJ-781337
Department: Support netCDF