[netCDF #HSK-896839]: netCDF static lib

Hi Vitaliy,

> I've tried to use old version of static netcdf library (netcdf.lib 856kb)
>
> but I have NF_CREATE crash
>
> Is there more recent netcdf library for static linking on win32 platform ?

The current state of the Windows port is described here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4_1

As you can see at the end of that entry, there have been a couple of
contributions of
Windows ports from users in the community.  (We'll soon be trying to recruit
and hire a
Windows developer to provide better Windows support for netCDF, but
unfortunately that
won't help much now.)

If you have cygwin, you can build netCDF libraries for Windows from any recent
release,
but we don't have any recent solutions for Visual Studio currently.

--Russ

Ticket ID: HSK-896839
Department: Support netCDF