[netCDF #NUM-345602]: netcdf 4.1.3 fails on nf_test with cray compiler (on Lynx)

Davide,

> no problem I understand the delays.
>
> Lynx is an experimental machine, and IBM won the contract for the next
> supercomputer, so I don't care too much about Cray compiler, so I'm ok
> to close this ticket as is, if you so prefer.
> However, netCDF is broadly used, so you may care more than I do. Would
> you like to further investigate this issue? If so, I can either give you
> access to Lynx, so you can try to reproduce it yourself, or I can do
> whatever you instruct me to do.
>
> Just let me know.

Thanks, I'd like to leave it open and try to reproduce the problem, as time
allows.  Please either send the access info to my unidata.ucar.edu address
or call me at my Unidata phone number x8645.  There's no hurry, I'm going
to AGU next week and won't be working on support for a while.

I guess you're going to AGU too, so I may see you there at the CISL booth.

At some point, I'll need to talk to someone (Sidd?) about testing on
Jellystone ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: NUM-345602
Department: Support netCDF