Re: THREDDS - Aggregation without dimension variables

On 12/13/2011 5:26 AM, Comiskey, Glenn wrote:
John,

Is it possible to aggregate data files in THREDDS when there is no dimension variable declared?

I ask as I am trying to aggreate ROMS data file but, as the NCML files will show, the data files do not have any dimension variables.

Kind regards,

Glenn Comiskey
Data System Administrator

Fugro Global Environment & Ocean Sciences
Fugro House, Hithercroft Road
Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 9RB, UK
Registration No: 2985431 / VAT No: GB 655475606

Tel: +44 (0) 1491 820500 (Switchboard) / Tel: +44 (0) 1491 820559 (Direct) / Fax: +44 (0) 1491 820599
E-mail:
address@hidden / Website: www.geos.com

Please note:
  • The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addresses.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information;
  • Fugro Global Environment & Ocean Sciences accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of this message;
  • If you have received this message in error, please note the sender immediately and delete the message.

see exercise 3 of

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/v2.2/Aggregation.html