[netCDF #VEC-960075]: 64-bit NetCDF 4 on Windows

Hi Alan,

> I am trying to get a 64-bit version of Netcdf 4 on Windows, but there
> doesn't appear to be a version on the download page.  Do you know
> someone at Unidata who would know about this, maybe whether a beta is in
> the works?

We haven't ever built one.  Our Windows expert took a position with
another group recently, so we're in the process of trying to hire another
developer, one of whose duties will be improving our Windows support.

That said, it may be relatively easy to build a 64-bit netCDF using the
cygwin environment on Windows, but I know nothing about using Visual
Studio ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: VEC-960075
Department: Support netCDF