[netCDF #NEJ-615929]: failed make check

> Any thoughts on what I could try to resolve this?

Hi Madeline.  The test failure you saw was actually a problem of a test
server used for testing remote access, rather than a problem with the
netCDF code you built.  That test server is now running again, so if
you just ran "make check" again in the ncdap_test/ directory, it ought
to work now.

Alternatively, you could rerun "make check" from the top level, and that
should work now, also.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

--Russ

> 2012/2/8 Madeline Miller <address@hidden>
>
> > Hi Dennis,
> >
> > I installed version 4.1.3.
> >
> > Madeline
> >

> > 2012/2/8 Unidata netCDF Support <address@hidden>
> >
> >> What version of netcdf were you using?
> >> =Dennis Heimbigner
> >>  Unidata
> >>

> >> Ticket Details
> >> ===================
> >> Ticket ID: NEJ-615929
> >> Department: Support netCDF
> >>

> > --
> > Madeline Miller
> > Ph.D. Candidate - Mechanical Engineering
> > California Institute of Technology
> > 1200 E. California Blvd., MC 131-24
> > Pasadena, CA 91125
> >

> --
> Madeline Miller
> Ph.D. Candidate - Mechanical Engineering
> California Institute of Technology
> 1200 E. California Blvd., MC 131-24
> Pasadena, CA 91125

Ticket ID: NEJ-615929