[netCDF #JNH-860762]: Problems with CDL/vlen example

> Hi Dennis,
> I seem to have lost the thread here. What can you read? In my last email I
> explained
> that there were a number of things in my example CDL with user-defined types
> that I couldn't read.....
>
> On another issue (unrelated), can either yourself or Russ help me out to
> explain how I can
> generate the doxygen documentation for the C++ API. It is important, as I
> need to
> make some modifications to it.

It's all done by additions to the "configure.ac" file.  I've attached a modified
configure.ac file with the necessary additions, except that you have to fill in
a list of code files and a list of non-code files that are intended as input for
doxygen, between the two places in the configure.ac file delimited by "<< >>".
You
can also see the configure.ac file in the netcdf-4.2rc2 distribution for an
example.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JNH-860762
Department: Support netCDF