[netCDF #XDC-800698]: hello, i got netcdf 4.1.3

Hi,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your question:
> I failed install netcdf 4.1.3 , but there was tip as ??--disable-netcdf-4 ??
>
> I didn??t know that command , netcdf-4 what is command ??

If you want to build and install netCDF-4 with only support for netCDF-3 data
formats, you can use a recent netCDF-4 release, such as version 4.1.3 or version
4.2 release candidate 2:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.gz
or
  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.2-rc2.tar.gz

On a Unix or Mac OS X system, you can build with the commands

  ./configure --disable-netcdf-4
  make check
  make install

If you have a Windows system, we don't have a simple way to build the
software from source, but can only recommend the soltuions described
at the end of the answer to this question:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4_1

I hope that helps.

--Russ

Ticket ID: XDC-800698