[netCDFJava #DWR-680982]: hdf5 in McIDAS-V

> > Hi,
> >
> > I apologize if this gets sent twice, I tried submitting through the support
> > form online and that seemed to fail.  I am working with a hdf5 file that
> > uses a Group structure.  It loads fine individually into McIDAS-V, but I
> > cannot use ncml to assign a times to the files and aggregate the grids by
> > time.  When this is done, the Group name seems to cause confusion as to the
> > location of the lat/lon data within the file.  Is there a way to work
> > around this problem using ncml?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Joleen
> >
> > Some file examples are at ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/ABI/joleenf/IASI/

Hi Joleen:

Actually you have another problem. The two files you indicated have different
dimensions - one is 44 x 60, the other is 46 x 60. This violates the
homegeneity requirements for join new aggregations. So these arent going to
work.

John

Ticket ID: DWR-680982
Department: Support netCDF Java