[netCDF #XDX-509004]: Building NetCDF on Mac OS X 10.7.3

Greetings Liang,

/Developer/usr/bin/gcc is an old path, but it seems to be picking the right gcc
version for you (which is interesting). What is the output of

xcode-select -print-path

It should be

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

If not, run this command to select the correct instance of Xcode:

sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

Then try running configure again. Also, if you are really only interested in
the classic library, then make sure to add  --disable-netcdf-4 to the flags in
your configure command:

./configure --prefix=/Users/liangguo/Applications  --disable-netcdf-4
--disable-dap

Let me know how this goes for you. If none of these things work, could you send
me the output of the command env?

Cheers!

Sean

> Hi Sean,
>
> I update the Xcode to the latest version (4.3.2) from apple store. The
> problem is still there.
>
> > which gcc
> /Developer/usr/bin/gcc
>
> > gcc --version
> i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5664)
>
> Thank you ver much,
> Liang

Ticket ID: XDX-509004
Department: Support netCDF