[netCDFJava #NXD-157061]: Proxy server requiring authentication

I think DIGEST or BASIC would be better for me
because I know those authentications work in
httpclient3. But there may be security issues
of which I am unaware.

In any, I think we actually made some progress
since it is not complaining about NTLM any more.
See if you can get your sys admin to look at the
firewall logs to see if you got thru it ok and if so,
what url was it then trying to access.
It is possible that there is mixup there.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: NXD-157061
Department: Support netCDF Java