[netCDF #MHQ-407984]: Two tests failed on Altix ia64 for Netcdf 4.2

> ncdap3a.c(511): warning #187: use of "=" where "==" may have been intended
>ASSERT(seq->nctype = NC_Sequence);
This is indeed a bug and will be fixed shortly.

The other two cases are probably related in that
tst_names is probably invoking, indirectly, the
UTF8 normalization code.  This is going to be
difficult to debug since we do not have access or test
on your specified platform.

If you are familiar with gdb, I can send some commands
for you to use to see if we can locate the normalization
bug. I will also review the code to see if there is something
obvious.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: MHQ-407984