[netCDF #VEX-198196]: MAC OS X

Greetings Stephanie!

It looks like we are having some issues with our test server - this test server
is used to test the DAP capabilities of netCDF. One thing you could do is
reconfigure netCDF, but include the flag

--disable-dap-remote-tests

Then, rebuild and see if make check passes for you.

Cheers,

Sean

> Good day,
>
> I am having some trouble installing netcdf on my macbook.
>
> Attached is a log file from the compilation process. I tried to do this
> with -disable-netcdf-4.
>
> I would appreciate some guidance on the reason why the compilation fails.
>
> I have gfortran installed.
>
> Regards,
> Stephanie

Ticket ID: VEX-198196