[netCDF #UCO-606914]: Error in install netcdf

Sachin,

> Its install only root? Or can we install from any user?

You can install as any user, if you have permissions to write
in the installation directory.

I may have misinterpreted your original question, in which you
said:

> I have run the command #make check install

because "#" is the traditional prompt symbol used when running as
root.

--Russ

Ticket ID: UCO-606914
Department: Support netCDF