[netCDFJava #DCH-123831]: problems using ncML to represent as timeSeriesProfile

Greetings Ellyn,

I think the shapes of the profile variables should be (profile, depth), while
the
coordinate attribute should be "time lon lat depth". Let me take a look at the
raw file and see what I can come up with today, as it could be a little tricky.

Thanks!

Sean