[netCDF #BZQ-656591]: Question NetCDF and CMake

Good afternoon Paul,

> Hi,
>
> I see that you are currently working on CMake support for NetCDF, but it
> is not yet part of an official release build. Would it be possible for
> you to provide an estimate of when there will be an official release of
> NetCDF that will have CMake support?

We do not yet have an official date for the next release,
(which should include CMake support). CMake has been
integrated into the  developer snapshot available from
our subversion repository:

svn co http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/netcdf/trunk

For an 'up-to-the-moment' CMake snapshot, you might
try my CMake branch:

svn co http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/netcdf/branches/netcdf-cmake

This second snapshot is my working branch, and contains many
changes which have not yet been merged into the trunk.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward
Ward Fisher
address@hidden

> Thank you in advance and Have a Great Day!
>
> Paul Adams

Ticket ID: BZQ-656591
Department: Support netCDF