[netCDF #DZU-954292]: Cannot install. Urgent:: Please respond

Hi,

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Can i have a small code or the *required functions *to use or a structure
> to build a client i.e. 1.To pass url and 2. Get datadds. I would be very
> much thankfull if you could help me out with this.

You use the same function that you would use for opening and reading from a
local
netCDF file.  The only difference is that you provide a URL instead of a file
name
for the "file" you are opening.  Here's an example, assuming you are using the C
interface:

   status =
nc_open("http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov:80/dods/SEAWINDS/clm/uvclm95to05";,
                    NC_NOWRITE, &ncid);