[netCDFJava #IHC-743264]: Problems reading GRIB2 files

Hi Jeff,

It's linked off of the page I sent, but you can download it directly here:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v4.3/netcdfAll-4.3.jar

Note that 4.3 is considered beta, but you for sure want to be using it if
you are working with GRIB.

Cheers,

Sean