[netCDF #IGN-927322]: One question

> Hello
>
> I have allready install the netcdf-4.2.1.1 and the netcdf-fortran-4.2, but
> at the end of the nice make check for netcdf-4-2-1-1, I get a message that
> 1 of 8 test failed, I enclose here the whole list of this process. Can You
> help me on this?
>
> I made the next step nice make install fofr the netcdf-4.2.1.1 and there
> was no problem, and for the netcdf-fortran-4.2 there was no problem.
>
> I guess that there will be no problem ahead with the netcdf-4.2.1.1

The test failure

  Cannot locate test server
  FAIL: test_partvar.exe
  *** Test: varm on URL:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/dodsC/testdods/coads_climatology.nc

was caused by a problem with our test server, so your installation should be OK
to install.
If you want to build so that this test of remote file access won't cause a
failure, you will
need to begin with the configure step again, including the configure option

  --disable-dap-remote-tests

--Russ

Ticket ID: IGN-927322
Department: Support netCDF