[netCDF #EWK-526393]: Is it possible to develop a free software/open source based on the NetCDF programs?

Hi,

> We have been developed software called “myPresto” that is a free
> software suit for molecular simulation, computer-aided drug design and
> drug screening. In near future, the free software “myPresto” will be
> an open source.
> Free software:myPresto version4
> http://presto.protein.osaka-u.ac.jp/myPresto4/index_e.html
> To develop myPresto, we would like to your AMBER file converter of the
> NetCDF.
>
> Is it possible to develop a free software/open source based on the NetCDF
> programs?

Yes, the netCDF open source software license allows use of netCDF in other open
source
projects and also in commercial products, subject only to the conditions in the
license:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/copyright.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: EWK-526393