[netCDFJava #FSL-422087]: Java INFO

Hi Jesus,

The netCDF-Java Tutorial [1] is a pretty good place to start. In particular,
take a look at the "NetcdfFile" page [2] of the tutorial for a good description
of opening a file, discovering what variables and attributes are available, and
reading the data values. Then you might find it useful to look through the
example Java programs given on the "Example netCDF Programs" page [3].

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Ethan

[1] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/tutorial/NetcdfFile.html
[2] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/tutorial/

[3] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs/

Jesus Francisco Dominguez Hernandez wrote:
> Hi, i wrote this mail to ask for some help with a Java Project.
>
> I'm brand new at .nc format (netcdf), also im new with java. I need to
> read my .nc file i cant figure it out how can i get the variables, already
> added the allnetcdf-4.3.jar to my linraries. So i can import all of them.
> I'll try to describe my need to see what u can tell me about it and help
> me:
>
> Apparently my .nc has 31 days with 28 differents layers so i need to get the
> variables to manipulate them and make a .txt file with that data. Are 868.txt
> files per .nc.
>
> Could you help me with some advices, which libraries should i export, and
> a code example if its possible or some tutorials (spanish will should great,
> but i think its hard). I'll apreciate it, sorry about my rock age english,
> isnt my primary language.
>
> If u can't help me ill understand, anyways thanks so much for your attention.
> Ill check my for any response (negative or possitive).
>
> Have a nice day =)!

Ticket ID: FSL-422087
Department: Support netCDF Java