[netCDF #PDK-779646]: netcdf 4.1.3 with ifort 11.1

> The place it fails a test is:
>
> *** Testing nofill mode.
> /bin/sh: line 1: 51375 Segmentation fault      ${dir}$tst
> FAIL: tst_nofill

That looks like a symptom of a corrupted program file, e.g. in the /bin/sh
program rather
than the shell script nc_test/tst_nofill generated by libtool that's actually
running the
test.

Did the segfault leave a "core" file in the nc_test/ directory?  If so, can you
change to
that directory and send us the output from running "file core"?  If that
reveals the actual
program that was running when the segfault occurred, say "PROG", it would also
be useful to
see a traceback from the core file, by running the command

  $ gdb PROG core
  (gdb) bt
  (gdb) quit

--Russ