Re: [netcdf-java] Reading NCEP BUFR

Thank you very much for looking into this John!

So was it the packing of multiple subsets in a single file that was the issue, or was there more to it than that?

We are exploring using the TDS for the NCAR RDA and the ability to handle these types of NCEP BUFR files would be very useful.  If the problem is mainly how to handle multiple subsets in a single file, I'll look into how to handle that.  (though it may be a few weeks/months)

Thanks again for your help!

-kevin.