[netCDF #SAR-432650]: Fwd: reg:wrf installation

> i have tried with the procedure what u have given by u for netcdf 3.6.2
> i.e., adding #include <cstring> in cxx/ncvalues.cpp... but we have got 1
> more error while running make check..
> pls find the attachment & try to resolve the issue..

Insert the statement "#include <string>" in the #include statements near
the top of the file examples/CXX/sfc_pres_temp_rd.cpp. and run "make check"
again.

Note that this and other problems were fixed in version 3.6.3 and later
versions, available from

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-3_6_3/

or more recent versions available from

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/