[netCDF #UHL-694460]: netCDF help

Hello Avirup,

I opened up your file in ToolsUI, and didn't have any trouble.  I noticed that
when I tried to generate plots using IDV4.0, tair gave me the range error you
see, while other fields did not.  I'm going to kick your request over to the
IDV team so they can take a look at it.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Hi everyone,
> In my model, I am creating netCDF files and trying to visualize them using
> IDV. One of my netCDF example files is located at:
> http://hydrology.usu.edu/snow/uebgrid/merra.rfe.90m.200301.nc
> For some reason, IDV was unable to open this netCDF file. I am creating
> these netCDFs using R 'ncdf' package. It is giving me 'getRange3' error.
> Could you please help me to find out the error. I have to
> create hundreds of these file. Any help regarding this i s
> highly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Avirup
>
> --