[netCDFJava #HIP-291542]: Question on NcML aggregation

Li,

Are the times in the data sets unified (i.e., all the same), or are they
interlaced?  In other words, if you were to set up a single time axis for all
of the buoys, would the data line up on the axis, or would it be scattered
around?  If the times are all the same, then you should be able to do a simple
Union as described here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/v2.2/Aggregation.html

Otherwise, you will need to to a JoinNew, wherein you declare a new dimension
as the aggregation dimension.  This is described on the same page.

-Lansing