[netCDFJava #HIP-291542]: Question on NcML aggregation

Li,

After looking at the files you are serving up, I think joinExisting is the way
to go.  You'll need to set up different NcML aggregations for the different
buoys (DUO and SEF, it looks like).  Is there some other information you
thought users would be selecting?  I'm not entirely sure what you mean in your
comments below on joinExisting.

-Lansing