[netCDF #ZBY-408193]: NetCDF building on Blue Gene/Q with IBM XL compiler?

Hi Aleksey,

> I'm having troubles building NetCDF 4.1.3 for BG/Q login nodes with IBM
> XL compiler.
> What *Fortran constant should I define?
>
> -DpgiFortran => "test_get.F" can't be compiled (some configuration file
> does not exist)
> -DIBMR2Fortran => "test_get.F" can't be compiled (syntax error)
> -Df2cFortran => "test_get.F" can't be compiled (syntax error)
>
> (If I omit this constant, then compiler will complain about it)

I forwarded your question to address@hidden, who suggested

  CPPFLAGS=-DIBMR2Fortran

should work.  Could you send me the output of running the configure script and
"make check" using that value for CPPFLAGS?

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ZBY-408193
Department: Support netCDF