[netCDF #YCP-913685]: How to instal netcdf library in LINUX SUSE

Hi Ahmad,

> I am using linux open suse.. and just wonder how can i possibly to
> install netcdf library. Do you have a systematic way how to do that?

Yes, if you want to build it from source, just pick what kind of
installation you need and follow the instructions here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/building.html

If instead you want an already built binary package, I think you can
get that from the openSuse project:

  http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/opensuse/netcdf.html

or from one of the RPM repositories for Suse, such as the packages
available here:

  http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&limit=2&srodzaj=3&dl=40&search=netcdf

--Russ

Ticket ID: YCP-913685