[netCDF #RMQ-116404]: NETCDF install issues

Hi Evan,

Hmm, it looks like you have a newer version of automake (1.13) than the one
assumed by autoconf 2.69 (automake 1.12), used in creating the configure file.
If you have a newer autoconf, try running

  $ autoreconf -i

to create a new configure script from the configure.ac that's in the
netcdf-4.3.0
source directory.  Plaease let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: RMQ-116404
Department: Support netCDF