[netCDF #RWC-342235]: (No Subject)

> my system is fedora 16. i have installed netcdf by
> yum inastall zlib
> yum install zlib-devel
> yum instll hdf5
> yum install hdf5-devel
> yum install netcdf
> yum install netcdf-devel
>
> when i compile roms with ./build.bash command this error arise:
>
> rm -f -r core *.ipo /home/fereshteh/projects/upwelling9/Build
> /home/fereshteh/make_macros.mk
> cpp: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory
>

> i know that is about gcc compiler . When i type:
>
> [fereshteh@localhost upwelling9]$ whereis cc1
> cc1:
> nothing replied.
> would you please tell me how i can sort out this error?

cc1 is part of cpp, the C preprocessor.  Maybe cpp is installed or
configured wrong.  If cpp doesn't work, then gcc won't work on anything
that needs cpp, such as any program using header files or macros.  If
you can't get gcc to work on a simple program, you'll have to reinstall
it.  Sorry, but we can't help with that ...

--Russ

> cheers
> fereshte
> --