[netCDF #AOD-247919]: Problem Facing During Installation of netCDF 4.0 in GFortran

Hi,

> Hi, email here attached with the text file that I obtained during
> configuration of netCDF 4.0 to GFortran. Need you r help and advice. Thank
> you.

The netCDF-4.0 version of the software you are trying to build, from June 2008,
is no longer supported.  Many improvements have been made in more recent
versions.
We recommend getting and building netCDF from a package management system,
rather than building from source.

If you want to build the netCDF C and Fortran libraries from source, please
follow these instructions for the netCDF version 4.3.0 C libraries and the
version 4.2 Fortran libraries:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/

--Russ

Ticket ID: AOD-247919