[netCDF #SDC-125933]: Make Check Test Fail -- Told to report to you.

Sigourney

> That did not work. I got the same exact error as in my previous email.
> Here's what I'm putting into the terminal:
>
> setenv CC gcc
> setenv CFLAGS -m64
> setenv CXX g++
> setenv CXXFLAGS -m64
> setenv FC gfortran
> setenv FCFLAGS -m64
> setenv FFLAGS -m64
> setenv F77 gfortran
> FC gfortran
> setenv YLD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/netcdf/lib

Was the above a copy-and-paste error?  You should have used

  setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/netcdf/lib

> setenv CPPFLAGS -I/usr/local/netcdf/include
> setenv LDFLAGS -I/usr/local/netcdf/lib
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/netcdf

Please send us your config.log file for the failed Fortran build,
and also the version of the netCDF C library you installed under
/usr/local/netcdf.

Also, what is the output from

  $ gcc --version
  $ gfortran --version

Another way to get gfortran installed on a Mac OSX platform is
to use the macports.org package management system, with:

  $ port netcdf-fortran

--Russ

Ticket ID: SDC-125933
Department: Support netCDF