[netCDF #RQB-854711]: MPI/IO with unlimited dimensions

Hi Sebastian,

> my problem sounds similar but to the bug but it is different. My program
> also hangs when using collective MPI I/O.
>
> According to the bug report, only an issue with independent I/O was fixed.

You're right, but we think we have a fix for the collective I/O hang now,
available in the netCDF-C 4.3.1-rc2 version (a release candidate):

  https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/tag/v4.3.1-rc2

At your convenience, please let us know if it fixes the problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: RQB-854711
Department: Support netCDF