[netCDF #OWZ-634214]: MeteoInfo - a software to view and analysis meteorological and spatial data

Hi Yaqiang,

> For better cross-platform ability and using powerful Unidata NetCDF Java
> library, MeteoInfo was re-developed using Java. The Java edition can be run
> in Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Unix systems with Java 6 runtime. Groovy
> sript engine was coupled in the software, so users can write Groovy script
> to run the software automaticly and analysis the data with complex steps.
>
> Download: http://www.meteothinker.com/
>
> Unidata NetCDF Java library is very powerful, so it is much easier to
> support the data formats of NetCDF, GRIB, HDF and so on. Thanks for your
> effort on it.

Thanks for the information about the new Java edition of MeteoInfo!
I've made some additions to the MeteoInfo entry in our list of
netCDF software, to describe the new software:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html#MeteoInfo

Please let me know if you want any changes in that description.

--Russ

Ticket ID: OWZ-634214
Department: Support netCDF